Silent Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

q3 arena

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server.need 5 dollars a month

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tree

Server.need 5 dollars a month Empty
PostSubject: Server.need 5 dollars a month   Server.need 5 dollars a month EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:54 pm

Ok people we are getting a server. But heres the catch we need ppl to donate at least 5$ a month to sustain the server.
Back to top Go down
Nightkiller
Admin
Nightkiller

PostSubject: Re: Server.need 5 dollars a month   Server.need 5 dollars a month EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:17 pm

maybe we actually gotten the lag strikes out me and chico found out wat the fucking little thing was Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: maybe   Server.need 5 dollars a month EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:19 pm

Well I Got The server to stop laggin and were haven alot of fun we dont have to waste all of are money when i can host a server for free i just need to try to send the files to someone else so they can keep the server on so im not sure that will need a noghost server for 20$ a month or something like that king
Back to top Go down
Nightkiller
Admin
Nightkiller

PostSubject: Re: Server.need 5 dollars a month   Server.need 5 dollars a month EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:21 pm

yes chico your right i think the founders of the map/server should have it so try sending it 2 tree/me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ok   Server.need 5 dollars a month EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:23 pm

Ok ill make a big rar then ill put a readme.txt in it and it will give u the instructions to host the server but ill have to put on how to make it so u can use it with a CD ill proble make a folder called CD folder and u need to put those files on the disc then put the disc back in and it should work
Back to top Go down
Nightkiller
Admin
Nightkiller

PostSubject: Re: Server.need 5 dollars a month   Server.need 5 dollars a month EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:24 pm

well i dont have a cd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: u dont   Server.need 5 dollars a month EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:25 pm

u dont have a CD that u can burn it to if u cant cant u just go to the store and buy a CD there like a few bucks u should be able to buy 1
Back to top Go down
Nightkiller
Admin
Nightkiller

PostSubject: Re: Server.need 5 dollars a month   Server.need 5 dollars a month EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:30 am

how much? Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server.need 5 dollars a month   Server.need 5 dollars a month Empty

Back to top Go down

Server.need 5 dollars a month
Page 1 of 1